Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How Embarrassing!!

Nifa: "Lia, let's go to the class"

Me: "Okay!"

It was around 12 PM when Nifa asked me to go back to the class. The class started at 01.10 PM, but we head back earlier because she said she was so sleepy and wanted to take a little nap in the class, I agreed. And so we left the canteen and went to the class. Before we enter the class, I saw that our lecturer was already there. I was surprised and thought whether we were late. I opened the door!

I opened the door just a second before I realized that it wasn't my class. It was the other class which should be ended soon. OH MY GOD!!!! Am I that ignorant so that I don't remember my class mate? No! I saw a girl, we had same classes together. But the fact is, tho sometimes she join my classes, we're from different class. I am class B and she's class A.

The good thing was that I haven't entered the class just yet. When I opened it and saw lots of different faces, I close the door immediately. The lecturer didn't aware of my sudden presence as well as the rest of the class. We walked away, entered the other class and burst into laugh. I was so embarrassed and Nifa kept laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment